April 17

IMPORTANT NOTES!

Just a couple of important items:

1.  Be sure to watch Miss Rigg’s video posted in our Google Classroom on how to submit assignments! Too many of you are sharing/inviting me to edit and it isn’t going into your completed assignment file!
  2. If you can’t get into Newsela, use the article PDFs I created.  You can never alter a PDF, so don’t stress about the online quizzes.  Let it go!  Do, however, complete the notes/graphic organizers/slides that go along with the article!  Be sure to submit, not share!  (See the note about Miss Rigg’s video listed above!)
  3. Have I mentioned Miss Rigg’s video?????
  4. Class meetings are Tuesdays and Fridays at 9:30 a.m.  You will no longer receive separate invitations.  I set it up as a recurring meeting!  You can either use the old email invitation, or better still, click on your Google Calendar and click on the meeting!  It will take you right to the joining screen!
  5. We’re celebrating Liam’s birthday with a virtual rock ritual on the Tuesday we return!  Have your meaningful compliment ready!  We may try to pass the ‘rock’ from screen to screen!
  6. I miss seeing you in person but stay safe, stay well, stay home!

Posted April 17, 2020 by buswelldsb in category Uncategorized