April 8

I AM STRESSED. Are you stressed?!

Wow, it’s been a week that has lasted four thousand years (hyperbole).

I can’t get over how stressed I feel, but you know, what I feel isn’t anything compared to those who are really battling this pandemic.  I am trying to teach you online.  I am not fighting for someone’s life.  I am trying to learn new online forums.  I am not trying to save someone.  So, in spite of my worries & stress, I loudly proclaim, “My worries are nothing compared to most!”

But I’d still appreciate something heartwarming!  I found this video and adored it!  I mean, really, who can dislike baby animals?  I watched the entire thing and couldn’t decide who was cutest!  Baby crocs?  (Such cute little chirps!). Baby polar bears?  (Ohmylanta!). Baby sloths?  (I thought I’d quit teaching on the spot!).  It’s SO hard to choose!

Yet this is your take-a-way.  ALL OF THESE ARE JOBS!  If you are interested in how cute baby hippos are and how they function in their environments – it’s a job!  Are you looking at baby koalas and wanting to spend time with them – it’s a job!  Baby giraffes?  It’s a job!

Any of these cuties could be your life’s work!  If you focus on your science.  If you reach out to zoos, aquariums, safaris, this could be your life!  Dive into life sciences!  Apprentice with veterinarians!  These dream jobs are not out of your reach!  Start now, Bunch, if this is your passion, start now!  Meanwhile, enjoy!  I still can’t choose who is cutest!

Posted April 8, 2020 by buswelldsb in category Uncategorized